SpankingMoney.com SPAM POLICY (Alpine Entertainment Group, Inc. dba, AEG, INc)
EMAIL / SPAM POLICY
AEG will be strictly enforcing all spam laws.
WHAT IS SPAM?
Any form of unsolicited advertising through email, newsgroups, IRC posts, and/or instant messaging clients. Any SPAM complaint regarding a SpankingMoney.com Affiliate is cause for immediate termination. This is a very serious matter. DO NOT send email to anyone who has not made a verifiable request for information.
What types of advertising are considered SPAM?
- Any non verifiable non opt-in emailing. Bulk emailing (sending an email advertisement to persons listed on an email address lead list). Advertising with bulk email services (companies who will send an email advertisement to persons listed on an email address lead list for you) will be grounds for immediate account termination.
- Newsgroup Posting. Posting commercial messages is spam and any complaints from newsgroup moderators about an affiliate will be grounds for immediate account termination.
- IRC / IM / ICQ Clients Unsolicited messages through any media, including chat rooms and instant messages is considered SPAM.
Any Email sent promoting SpankingMoney.com can only have "Softcore" images in the body of the message. No penetration or explicit frontal nudity will be allowed. This does not apply to any hyperlinks to material off the mailer.
All Email addresses must be OPT-IN. Upon request you the affiliate must provide SpankingMoney.com with original IP and recipients name, physical address (if possible) and where you originally collected the Email address from.
1. the recipient must have expressly consented to receive the email, either in response to a clear and conspicuous request for such consent or at the recipient's own initiative (active or ex-customers); and
2. if the email is from a party other than the party to which the recipient communicated such consent, the recipient must have been given clear and conspicuous notice at the time the consent was communicated that the recipient's email address could be transferred to such other party for the purpose of initiating commercial email messages.
NO FALSE OR MISLEADING HEADER INFORMATION
1. header information must be technically accurate, which includes an originating email address, domain name, or Internet Protocol address.
2. the `from' line must accurately identify the person who initiated the message, and should not be false or misleading; and
3. header information should not be misleading, it must identify accurately the computer used to initiate the message, no relaying or retransmitting of messages for purpose of disguising its origin.
NO DECEPTIVE SUBJECT LINES
1. Any Email promoting SpankingMoney.com must have an "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:" warning in the subject line.
Starting May 19, 2004 sexually explicit e-mail will have to bear a label reading "SEXUALLY-EXPLICIT:" and the messages themselves will not be allowed to contain graphic material, according to new Federal Trade Commission rules.
OPT-OUT LINK ON EMAIL REQUIRED
All mail must contain a functioning return email address or other Internet-based mechanism, clearly and conspicuously displayed, that--
1. a recipient may use to submit, in a manner specified in the message, a reply email message or other form of Internet-based communication requesting not to receive future commercial email messages from that sender at the email address where the message was received; and
2. remains capable / active of receiving such messages or communications for no less than 30 days after the transmission of the original message.
3. requests for removal must be honored within 5 days, preferable sooner, or instantaneously.
Any SpankingMoney.com affiliate who breaks any of the above rules will have their account immediately terminated.
If you have received any unsoliciated email, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.